4/02/2009

It's Always Sunday Morning, Bhakti Yoga

the best use of music found here is as a 3ish minute solo, moving meditation,
or even better, dance to your own music, just do it
Everyone has 3 minutes to practice a little musical pharmacology.

If possible, be skyclad-naked, and just be, go with it, surrender..
allow your consciousness to drop into your body, and your body drops away,
we experience a few minutes existing as pure consciousness...
....this is basic Sufisim and the heart of Bhakti yoga, the children of Tantra...

..lyrics need not be about a lover in human form from the outside,
The lover is within, and ultimately without, in that space, it becomes all, mystic bliss, often flavored with the erotic......

for a really fun little trip, play 2 or3 at the same time
Sunday Morning with Tantra


Sunday morning rain is falling
Steal some covers share some skin
Clouds are shrouding us in moments unforgettable
You twist to fit the mold that I am in
But things just get so crazy living life gets hard to do
And I would gladly hit the road get up and go if I knew
That someday it would bring me back to you
That someday it would bring me back to you

That may be all I need
In darkness she is all I see
Come and rest your bones with me
Driving slow on sunday morning
And I never want to leave




Pin It

No comments: